THERMO-ACOUSTIC INSULATION BOARDS
- Green Marks are awarded to products that have reduced impact on the environment. Such products increase energy efficiency, reduce the use of hazardous materials, are recyclable etc.
- The Green Mark category categorizes these kind of products as “Green Products”.
- The use of environmentally friendly insulation materials improves thermal and acoustic comfort, promotes considerable savings in energy, and is designed for use in numerous profiles such as:
- Thermal insulation underneath tiled roofs.
- Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for suspended ceilings.
- Thermo-acoustic insulation above suspended ceilings
- Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for external walls
- Thermo-acoustic insulation between floors